As shameful as it is, some of you readers don’t actually check Dying Scene every hour of every day. For you slackers we’ve put together a list of last week’s biggest stories to help you stay in the loop and maintain your punk cred. You’re welcome
1. You guys had a lot of opinions on the best albums of 2013. Your #1 was Bad Religion’s True North. I don’t know why we listen to you guys anymore.
2. Warped Tour added more bands I’ve never heard of to their already lackluster list of bands I haven’t heard of either.
3. TonySly.org has launched a “Never Forget Tony Sly” sticker campaign. Coming to an ice cream truck or dive bar near you!
4. The Gaslight Anthem’s Brian Fallon has a side project called Molly and the Zombies, who opened for the Bouncing Souls. They’re pretty rad.
5. DS staff writers, Gina proposed to her lovely girlfriend at a Mighty Mighty Bosstones show. Congratulations, lovebirds. Someday I’ll find love at a ska show. Or at the bottom of big gulp of Mountain Dew. Whatever.
6. Fearless Records put out a teaser video for their newest compilation of terrible covers: Punk Goes 90s Vol. 2.
7. Some band called Lovechild are streaming their debut EP for free. They’re a hardcore band from Boston, so I’m just going to pretend I like them until I finally listen to the album in six months.
8. Remember Fenix TX? Well, I do. And they’re putting out their first album in 13 years. Fuck you guys, I’m stoked.
9. The Suede Razors look super tough on the cover of their debut 7″- Here She Comes/Longshot Kid.
10. We really liked PUP’s self-titled debut album.
Those were just some of the most read stories from last week, but there were plenty more little gems covered. Let us know what what you loved, what you hated and what your personal favorite story was in the comments. If you just can’t get enough of us, follow Dying Scene on Twitter, kick it with us on Facebook and join the Dying Scene mailing list.