As shameful as it is, some of you readers don’t actually check Dying Scene every hour of every day. For you slackers we’ve put together a list of last week’s biggest stories to help you stay in the loop and maintain your punk cred. You’re welcome.
2. Misfits’ Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein (hah!) has revealed plans to organize a Misfits reunion with all original members. It’s going to happen right after all of the original Ramones get back together for one last show at CBGB’s.
3. Hey, sad pandas. We’re you all alone on Valentine’s day? No one cares, but at least you have these great anti-love songs to play on repeat.
4. Jay Stone talked to Wade Youman on his return to Unwritten Law.
5. Hey, did you guys hear about that Warped Tour lineup? WE GET IT. YOU HATE IT. SHUT UP.
6. Fishbone have been ordered to pay $1.4 million to a woman who was injured after Angelo Moore went too hard with a stage dive. You guys really need to cool it with the stage diving.
7. Nadia and Masha are no longer associated with the Pussy Riot collective for basically losing grasp of what Pussy Riot stands for.
8. Reel Big Fish covered “Self Esteem” by The Offspring. Guess which band is more relevant! Spoiler alert: neither one.
9. Geoff Kresge’s on and off relationship with Tiger Army is apparently now off for good.
10. Blink 182 are recording new music and I promise that none of their songs are about your grandfather shitting himself.
Those were just some of the most read stories from last week, but there were plenty more little gems covered. Let us know what what you loved, what you hated and what your personal favorite story was in the comments. If you just can’t get enough of us, follow Dying Scene on Twitter, kick it with us on Facebook and join the Dying Scene mailing list.