As shameful as it is some of you readers don’t actually check Dying Scene every hour of every day. For you slackers we’ve put together a list of last week’s biggest stories to help you stay in the loop and maintain your punk cred. You’re welcome.
1. Former Black Flag member Greg Ginn is suing Flag for use of the name “Black Flag. ” If you’re curious as to what the members of Black Flag think – here are statements from Black Flag and Keith Morris.
2. There’s a rumor that the new Rancid album is going to be called Honor Is All We Know. It’s on Wikipedia so that automatically makes it a fact.
3. Black Veil Brides are arguably the worst band of the 21 st century, but their vocalist really gave it to a heckler who was being a total douche at Warped Tour.
4. Fall Out Boy pissed off a bunch of people in Michigan. Not because they weren’t punk enough, but because their lyrics were too violent.
5. Here’s a new song by The Flatliners called “Drown In Blood.” Fall Out Boy’s lyrics have got nothing on you guys.
6. Here’s a new AFI song that I’m not going to listen to, but I am going to assume that it sucks because everything after The Art Of Drowning is just terrible.
7. Good Riddance added some extra tour dates for Europe and the US.
8. We Came As Romans announced a full US tour this week.
10. The Descendents have written 11 songs for their new album. We’re going to wait patiently because we are adults.
Those were just some of the most read stories from last week, but there were plenty more little gems covered. Let us know what what you loved, what you hated and what your personal favorite story was in the comments. If you just can’t get enough of us, follow Dying Scene on Twitter, kick it with us on Facebook and join the Dying Scene mailing list.