As shameful as it is some of you readers don’t actually check Dying Scene every hour of every day. For you slackers we’ve put together a list of last week’s biggest stories to help you stay in the loop and maintain your punk cred. You’re welcome.
1. Catch up on your Blink 182 trivia with our list of things you didn’t know about Mark Hoppus.
2. Fat Mike and Atom Willard are recording with Against Me! until they probably quit. Please just keep it together long enough to put out TDB.
3. Here are videos of The Business, TSOL and Me First And The Gimme Gimmes performing at Punk Rock Bowling last week.
4. Here’s a new Pennywise video. Their latest album was released last May.
5. In case you’re not tired of Fat Mike yet, (I know I am) here’s a video of him onstage with Bad Religion at PRB.
6. Jordan Kuruc used to be in this band called Forbearance until he got kicked out for being an ignorant idiot and saying he hopes Boston got bombed again after the Boston Bruins won a hockey game over Pennsylvania. Hey, it’s an aggressive sport.
7. The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die have the longest band name ever and it makes me want to kill myself. On that note, Carson Winter reviewed their new album.
8. Sorry, Australia. Guttermouth doesn’t like you anymore.
9. Death March put out a new EP and it’s called Fuck Your Fucking War and it’s pretty heavy.
10. Less Than Jake announced the lineup for their three-day Wake And Bake Weekend, which happens to be on my birthday but I don’t really care about them so whatever. Have fun in Gainesville in August.
Those were just some of the most read stories from last week, but there were plenty more little gems covered. Let us know what what you loved, what you hated and what your personal favorite story was in the comments. If you just can’t get enough of us, follow Dying Scene on Twitter, kick it with us on Facebook and join the Dying Scene mailing list.