August has come to an end and you know what that means: Time to pit last month’s Cover Art of the Week winners against each other for the honorable title of “Cover Art of the MONTH!” Review all the weekly winners from August in this slideshow and vote for which one you think deserves to move on to battle for Cover Art of the F’ING YEAR right here.
FYI – winner for July’s Cover Art of the Month will be announced tomorrow so stay tuned…
Which album deserves the Cover Art of the Month title for August?
- Old Wives - "Backed In A Corner" (15%)
- Banquets - "Top Button, Bottom Shelf" (34%)
- The Mighty Fine - "In Revival" (38%)
- The Copyrights - "North Sentinal Island" (11%)
- Nekromantix - "What Happens In Hell, Stays In Hell" (2%)