Emmure vocalist electrically schocked onstage

During a recent show, Emmure vocalist Frankie Palmeri was electrically shocked onstage, which forced the band to cancel their Moscow show. Click here to watch a video of the shocking event transpiring. The band’s guitarist had the following to say:

“I’m so sorry to all of our Moscow fans who came to see us tonight, the stage was unsafe and electrocuted @FrankiePalmeri. We will make it up… he will be ok but the stage wasn’t wired safely & shocked the shit out of him. A sad day for us but we’ll make it up.”

Frankie later stated:

“Sorry I almost literally died on stage tonight #Moscow. Getting zapped by 200 volts feels like shit. Ya almost got me tonight. #STILLALIVE”

The band released “Slave To The Game” last year.



17 Comments

  1. 5/7/2013 6:23 PM | Permalink

Leave A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.