Fishbone ordered to pay fan $1.4 Million after stage-diving incident

In less than stellar news, the Huffington Post is reporting that legendary ska/funk group Fishbone were ordered to pay $1.4 million to a woman that suffered from a broken skull and other injuries when frontman Angelo Moore dove from a Philadelphia stage into the audience.

The article goes on to say that the group has been sued before for stage diving and that “every couple of months an ambulance is called to the concert venue” for it as well.

We’ll keep you posted as more details on this whole ordeal come to light. Fishbone last released a split 7-inch with Slightly Stoopid on March 5th, 2013 via DC-Jam Records.

Add Fishbone to My Radar   Add to My Radar

1. angelasmom
    Angelasmom4/2/2014 12:11 AM | Permalink

I couldn’t think of a better way to die…at a FISHBONE show with Angelo on top of me. :-)

2. angelasmom
    Angelasmom4/2/2014 12:12 AM | Permalink

Even if they had 2.4 trillion it wouldn’t be enough for her

3. angelasmom
    Angelasmom8/10/2014 6:35 PM | Permalink

If I believed everything I read on the internet I’d think like Brady bunch, eat Wendy’s for lunch, drive a datsun Subaru and never question much, get a 9-5…then I’d be a cop and I won’t be stopped as I chew off/out her ear. Anybody whose ever met Angelo briefknows he would never intionaly hurt anyone and cares about his fans

4. angelasmom
    Angelasmom8/10/2014 7:19 PM | Permalink

Fuck the meter maid and fuck big pharma…welbutrin doesn’t get me off the couch but listening to everyday sunshine does. Fishbone u r loved by many

5. angelasmom
    Angelasmom8/10/2014 11:06 PM | Permalink

Fugazi is fugazi and Fishbone is fishbone. Unique in their own creative spirit. One should not compare the two because nothing compares to a free spirit that loves to fly (off balconies) and no amount of money nor power tripping security guards nor guy in a robe w a gavel whose never stood front row (1991)will stop true passionate artists, and the legacy will last for “another generation and another.”…

6. angelasmom
    Angelasmom8/10/2014 11:25 PM | Permalink

Only in a courtroom would a judge take the side of big pharmaceutical when side effects kill and mmj heals…all about $$ but what’s stupid is she already settled twice w the venue. Greed doesn’t solve health problems. God heals may she find it in her heart to forgive what was not intentional…at least not on his part.