7 years ago I was introduced to a concept known as the Vans Warped Tour. Where bands from far and wide congregate in giant fields across the country to do what they do best- rock. At my first ever Warped Tour experience, I was subjected to the musical styling of a christian screamo band called Underoath. This is where it all started for me... just one live performance was all it took for me to be hooked. The passion and energy from both the band and the crowd opened my eyes to a new world I knew I wanted to be apart of. Ever since, my connection with music has festered into something just short of an obsession. It has enriched my life more than anyone, including myself, will ever know and I'm thrilled to be apart of the Scene.
Recent Stories From crissy:
- Music Video: "Her Words Destroyed My Planet" off Motion City Soundtracks new album "My Dinosaur Life"
- Take Action charity compliation to be released on February 9th
- The Flatliners announce upcoming Canadian tour
- Strike Anywhere 2010 Winter Tour update
- Music Video: "Roads That Don't End And Views That Never Cease" off We Came As Romans album "To Plant A Seed"
- Chalkboard Confessional: Interview with Sierra Kusterbeck of VersaEmerge
- Check out the 2010 Tours and Rumors Of Tours tour with The Chariot
- Video: The Maine playing the KISS FM Jingle Bell Bash
- Darkest Hour announces European tour dates
- Win a B.C Rich Warlock guitar autographed by Slayer