- Strike Anywhere
- The Flatliners
- Good Riddance
- Saves The Day
- A Wilhelm Scream
- Comeback Kid
- The Bronx
- Alkaline Trio
- The Rabble
- Protest The Hero
- Sick Of It All
- Paint It Black
- Off With Their Heads
- Kill Your Idols
- DC Fallout
- Direct Hit
- Junior Battles
- Such Gold
- Dear Landlord
- Up For Nothing
- Cancer Bats
- The Gamits
- The Murderburgers
- The Shell Corporation
- Irish Handcuffs
- Irish Handcuffs
- Versus You
Hi, my name is Lauren and I’m 23 years old. I live in a small town in the Sunshine State. I love punk rock more than anything else in the world, which will I hopped aboard with DyingScene in 2010. It has been an amazing experience.
If you have any questions about the site please take a moment to read the F.A.Q. section:
If you would like to get a hold of me hit me up on Facebook: (Please note that I DON'T write reviews.)
I don't bite, I promise.
“'I’m on the train and I've got my phones. People all around, but I'm good all alone. I won't worry what I need to be. Wherever I am, that's the place to be”
Recent Stories From Lauren Mills:
- Jonathan Diener (The Swellers/Baggage) opens up about body image issues
- Tsunami Bomb streaming "Lemonade (2000) off upcoming rarities album "Trust No One," announce shows
- Bridges to Nowhere streaming new song "Nothing" off upcoming album "Everything I Thought I Knew"
- Pulling Punches streaming new song "With Stolen Words"
- FIDLAR release music video for "Why Generation"
- Sun Heights streaming "Farewell" EP
- Billy Liar streaming benefit split with Paper Rifles
- Damn Broads release music video for "We Are Who We Are”
- The Lash Outs (Dallas power-pop) streaming 2 new songs off upcoming album "State of Excess"
- Decent Criminal streaming new self-titled LP