Boston Hardcore Shows

Home Forums Tours and Shows Boston Hardcore Shows

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Starting this thread to talk about upcoming shows in New England. I book a lot of bands out here, so if you want to play in Boston, hit me up. Here is the next gig I have on the books.

APRIL 17TH HARDCORE MATINEE FEATURING SWAMPS AND BEFORE I HAD WINGS
    4/17 1 pm Middle East Cambridge. $10. fb event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1674068266176197/

April 17th Swamps comes back to Cambridge for a Hardcore matinee at the Middle East, presented by Wide Eyed Noise. The show features some of New England’s heaviest acts including Before I Had Wings from Western Mass, Insidious from New Hampshire, and Distressor from Lynn. Providing local support is Boston’s Kimachi

This will be Swamps first Boston show of 2016, and likely their last before their European tour in May.

Before I Had Wings will be playing new songs off of their upcoming LP on Filled With Hate Records

Admission for the show is 10 dollars, and presale tickets are available from the Middle East. This is to be the the first in a series of hardcore matinees at the Middle East, presented by Wide Eyed Noise to take place later this Spring and Summer.

Again, if you got a show coming up let’s talk! If you want to play, hit me up! wideeyednoise@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Web Design - WordPress Development - WooCommerce Websites