Favorite Mighty Mighty Bosstones albums?

Home Forums Albums Favorite Mighty Mighty Bosstones albums?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

In light of Dicky Barrett recently turning 50, I thought it would be appropriate to talk about our favorite Bosstones records! All of their records are great in their own right but here are my top 3 favorites, in no particular order:

– Question The Answers – this is a bad ass record, and it probably has the best balance of punk and ska of all the band’s albums.

– Let’s Face It – at lot less hard-hitting skacore and more mid-tempo songs, but it’s still a great album with a lot of fan favorites.

– Don’t Know How To Party – somewhere between Question The Answers and Let’s Face It in terms of the mix of punk and ska on the tracklist. Again, a lot of fan favorites on this one.

Jeffrey

Favorite albums: “Question The Answers” (my first Bosstone album) and “More Noise and Other Disturbances”, in that order.

“Let’s Face It” wasn’t really my cup of tea, it was so ‘soft’ for me in a time in my life when I hated some music just because it was slower and softer. I should give it a listen nowadays since I don’t mind those kind of things now.

Favorite tracks: “You Gotta Go” and “We Should Talk” (also in order). “Hell of a Hat” is also a cool tune, don’t know why I liked that one so much though.

Yeah, Let’s Face It needs to be listened to with an open mind to get into it. It’s definitely softer than the band’s earlier records but that’s what sets it apart from the rest of their stuff and makes me love it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Web Design - WordPress Development - WooCommerce Websites