What are you listening to at the moment ?

Home Forums Albums What are you listening to at the moment ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bob9746

new stuff, classic stuff, old stuff, studio, live or compil albums….

Drea

I have been listening to a ton of Frank Turner and 7 seconds lately. I always like to mix in some newer music with the older stuff, just for a change of pace.

disruptor

Haha, before I saw your post, my intention was to say “tons of Frank Turner.” Nice!

BRING ME THE HORIZON SEMPRITERNAL

I’ve been listening to The Braces “Two Years” and Captain, We’re Sinking “The Future Is Cancelled.” The latter is my album of the year so far. Great shit.

tdulawan

I’ve been listening to a lot of Blakfish again for some reason. I am strangely drawn to their dissonance and sarcasm.

pfilc

Plow United’s Marching Band atm

hayley

For some reason, I’ve been on a huge Rise Against/Social Distortion/the Briggs kick lately

ian lawless

I’ve been listening to a lot of Link 80, Bruce Lee Band, Skankin’ Pickle, The Chinkees, Johnny Socko, MU330, Blue Meanies, Slow Gherkin, Mustard Plug and Meal Ticket.

I’ve had the new Less Than Jake album in my car stereo since it came out like 6 months ago. It’s reeeeeeally good.

TheMegumi

I have been obsessing over Mixtapes lately. I have no clue why I never listen to them before. Hopefully I can catch them on warped tour..they are pretty much the only reason I am considering going this year.

edwardkobane

Since I read that Favorite NITRO Records release thread I put on Sloppy Seconds “More Trouble Than They’re Worth”. So good.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Web Design - WordPress Development - WooCommerce Websites