What bands are you ashamed to admit you do NOT like?

Home Forums Bands What bands are you ashamed to admit you do NOT like?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Not ashamed at all – Lionize. They opened for Less Than Jake the last time I saw them and it was the worst 45 minutes of my life. Jam band bullshit.

busyramone

Propagandhi for sure, these days they just sound like a bad metal band (imo)

Never liked the bouncing souls or the lawrence arms

AFI – I never saw the appeal, they were a band I wanted to like for some reason but never did.

ChrisVessey

Any HWM that isn’t Caution, No Division or A Flight And A Crash. Bad Religion. Not keen on any of the old stuff like The Clash, Sex Pistols etc… and the majority of ska-punk (except LTJ if you can include them in ska-punk?)

mdagan

Never liked The Aquabats. Too much of a silly scene haha…

bob9746

For sure it’s MILLENCOLIN Listen to them is OK but seeing them live was tasteless, on the other hand listening to a REFUSED album is too weird for me but seeing them live it is a great experience….but they still are two BIG bands today i don’t understand why.

Normally I prefer to see bands live than listening to a an album (except in a car, and sharing with friends aka at the radio, or at home).

ben.king

NOFX. Some of their older stuff is alright, but I don’t think I’ve listened to them in five years.
    For the longest time I couldn’t get into Kid Dynamite AT ALL. That might be changing.
    The Gaslight Anthem. I don’t feel like there’s anything there.

travisws87

Hot Water Music, The Menzingers, Propaghandi, Rise Against, new Bad Religion

dedel

Bad Brains, Dead Kennedys.
    Shame on me!

hayley

I’m crying so hard at some of these answers

But anywhoo, Sex Pistols. And Sublime (spoiler alert: not really ashamed at all)

alansoGDAC

All of New York Hardcore, most crust, most anarcho, the casualties, the exploited Oh wait, I’m not ashamed to admit I don’t like them though..

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Web Design - WordPress Development - WooCommerce Websites