What was the first album you ever got?

Home Forums Albums What was the first album you ever got?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Chris Ramone

I believe the first album I ever got was either Green Day’s Dookie, The Offspring’s Smash or Pearl Jam’s Ten (all of them were on CD). I was about 5 or 6 years old when my mother bought me a copy of either one of them (yeah, I know 5 or 6 years old was too early for me to get into this type of music, but hey, it’s a start). She also bought me a own copy of Hootie and the Blowfish’s Cracked Rear View on CD during that period, but it definitely wasn’t the first album I ever bought.

So, what was the first album YOU ever got?

Not counting movie soundtracks or Top 40 Chart compilations, my first album was “Weird Al” Yankovich’s Running with Scissors.

I was a real cool kid.

Jonas brothers. i was 12 .

bob9746

Mickael Jackson Bad !!! when i was a kid !!!

jaystone

The J. Geils Band – “Freeze Frame”

hayley

I don’t even know anymore. Probably something by some teenybopper band

disruptor

The oldest record in my collection (that I bought as a kid) is The Ghostbusters Soundtrack. May be the first I bought. It’s been a long time.

bob9746

Soundtrack of ghostbuster yes i bought this one in the 80’s…before listening to punk i listen a lot soundtrack music compilations ….

Drea

I had an AC/DC cassette and a bunch of Beatles cassettes when I was around four, and not including the Kidz Bop CD’s people felt compelled to buy me, my first CD was “Welcome To My Life” by Simple Plan.

KISS: Destroyer!!!!

chilli311

First album I ever bought was Led Zeppelin – IV when I was 11. First punk album was Rancid – Let’s Go.

bob9746

After my non punk 1st album, i bought a french punk rock rock K7 in 1988 14 years old MANO NEGRA (Manu Chao)

travisws87

First album was either Green Day – Dookie, or the Offspring – Americana (got both around the same time). First albums I had to actually buy for myself and that I actually gave a shit about were Dropkick Murphys – The Gangs All Here (which I STILL have) & Rancids’ Lets Go.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Web Design - WordPress Development - WooCommerce Websites