As shameful as it is some of you readers don’t actually check Dying Scene every hour of every day. For you slackers we’ve put together a list of last week’s biggest stories to help you stay in the loop and maintain your punk cred. You’re welcome.
2. Black Flag is still kicking. The recently reunited hardcore maestros just announced their first tour in 27 years. Hope all of their die-hard fans remember to take their calcium supplements.
3. Andrew W.K. announced his Human Party Machine Solo Tour. So does this mean motivational speaking wasn’t working out for him?
4. The Story So Far got called out by a less relevant The Story So Far. The story is way too long to sum up in a recap, just read the article.
5. Record Store Day is upon us! We listed the releases we (and you guys) are most stoked on.
6. Yankee Brutal responded to the whole “Punk Rock Is Bullshit” fiasco. We love opinions!
7. Touche Amore and Title Fight confirmed their upcoming Record Store Day split 7″. They’re only pressing 1,000 of them for the event, so maybe get in line, like, right now.
8. The Dropkick Murphys are set to tour the US this summer. No nazis allowed.
9. Canada’s Amnesia Rock Fest announced their lineup this week; it includes the likes of Millencolin, Social Distortion, H2O and Lagwagon.
10. All Time Low debuted their video for “Somehwere in Neverland.” Everyone take a second to reflect on the fact that this band is still making music.
This week on Sacred Cow Saturday: Nothing! Those dudes are seriously slacking.
Those were just some of the most read stories from last week, but there were plenty more little gems covered. Let us know what what you loved, what you hated and what your personal favorite story was in the comments.