As shameful as it is, some of you readers don’t actually check Dying Scene every hour of every day. For you slackers we’ve put together a list of last week’s biggest stories to help you stay in the loop and maintain your punk cred. You’re welcome
1. If you’ve still got coal up your butt, here’s a list of some punk rock Christmas songs. Happy holidays, you ho ho hoes.
2. Waste of human skin, Ian Watkins was sentenced to 35 years in prison. Still not long enough.
3. Here is a video of Bad Religion playing on Conan O’Brien. I have nothing bad to say about them because you guys are all so sensitive.
4. Cock Sparrer, Descendents and NOFX are all set to play Punk Rock Bowling 2014. Roaaaddd Trrrriiip.
5. Educate yourselves on Keith Morris.
6. Less Than Jake released the second part of the mini documentary on the making of See The Light.
7. Bankrupt released a scantily-clad video for “Monday Morning.”
8. Cobra Skulls from Reno, NV have broken up. Later, boners.
9. Millencolin is still making music! They put out a teaser video for their new song.
10. The Ataris announced a reunion tour in honor of the 10th birthday of So Long, Astoria. Really? That’s the album you’re going with?
Those were just some of the most read stories from last week, but there were plenty more little gems covered. Let us know what what you loved, what you hated and what your personal favorite story was in the comments. If you just can’t get enough of us, follow Dying Scene on Twitter, kick it with us on Facebook and join the Dying Scene mailing list.