I am trying to help bring the underground to the surface. I feel that Punk- Music and other Anti-Mainstream genres and bands do not get the recognition that is deserved. I have worked in radio for a decade of my life and it sickens me to see what is selling. I feel that millions of music-fans are not buying what they're selling and that there is a whole market being thrown to the wayside. We are marketable and it's about time that we be heard!
Recent Stories From Rob Smittix:
- Show Review: 'The Real Will Wood and the Tapeworms' (Live Album/Concert Film Recording Event)
- Full line-up annouced for 2017 Montebello Rockfest (Iggy Pop, The Offspring, Bad Religion, Pennywise, etc.)
- DS Show Review: 11th Annual Amnesia Rockfest Review (NOFX, D.R.I., The Adicts and more)
- Show Review: Celtic Punk Invasion: Dropkick Murphys, The Mahones, Blood or Whiskey and Bryan McPherson
- EP Review: The Dwarves - "Gentleman Blag"
- DS Staff Picks - Best Albums of 2014 (Rob Smittix)
- Album Review: Tarakany! - "Russian Democrazy"
- Album Review: Lilac Daze - "Sedated"
- Show Review: Gogol Bordello (Clifton Park, NY - July 22nd)
- Amnesia Rockfest Recap Part 2: Anti-Flag, Joan Jett, Tim Armstrong, Me First, etc