Everybody in the punk scene knows who Mark Hoppus is. Whether you adore Blink 182’s catchy tunes, or prefer his short-lived band Plus 44, you probably know a decent amount of trivia about this bass playing frontman. To test the extent of your knowledge we thought it would be fun to put together a list of 10 things most people probably don’t know about Mark.
Test your knowledge here.
1.. Hoppus produced New Found Glory’s 2009 album “Not Without A Fight”.
2. He co-wrote the Less Than Jake Song “The Rest of My Life”.
3. When Mark first met Tom DeLonge he broke both his heels attempting to impress him.
4. Mark appeared on the last episode of the UPN network show “Haunted”.
5. He wrote Damnit in 5 minutes, and the breakup in the song never actually happened.
6. He only has two tattoos, one of his wife, and the other of his son.
7. On tour he in known to always be reading a history book.
8. He met his wife on the set of the music video for “All The Small Things”.
9. He appeared in the music video for Simple Plan’s “I’d Do Anything”.
10. His favorite Blink 182 song is “Don’t Leave Me”
Add Blink 182 to My Radar