“We’ve been given a gift to be able to do this again and we’re not squandering it. I can confidently say that this is the best record we’ve ever made,” shares vocalist/guitarist Jeff Caudill. “Old fans are gonna be psyched. It has the musicianship of Every Last Time and the heart of Three To Get Ready. This album is about letting go of the past, forgetting regret and moving forward – making the most of now.”
The new album also features several guest vocalists including Kay Hanley (Letters To Cleo), Frank Daly (Big Drill Car), Jon Bunch (Sense Field) and Arty Shepherd (Errortype:11).
The four-piece released a 7” featuring two new recordings on November 5, 2013, including “Come On Down”, their first brand new song in nearly a decade.
Pre-orders for “Now Is What Matters Now” will launch in the coming weeks, along with details on an upcoming CD release show.
1. Come On Down
2. Swing State (ft. Frank Daly of Big Drill Car)
3. Regular Size (ft. Frank Daly)
4. Now (ft. Jon Bunch of Sense Field)
5. Picture Day (ft. Kay Hanley of Letters To Cleo)
6. Lifetime Achievement Award
7. Always On (ft. Arty Shepherd of Errortype:11)
8. Save Your Words
9. The Quiet Type
11. My Troubled Half
Add Gameface to My Radar