Larry an his Flask’s most recent album “By the lamplight” was released last year via Xtra Mile Recordings.
Hey!!! We’re doing our first-ever live web performance on Feb 21 and it doesn’t matter where you live–Los Angeles, Prague, Manchester, Des Moines, Sao Paulo, Okinawa, Montreal or Nairobi–all you need is a ticket to the gig and a good internet connection. Tickets are only $5 too! Then just sit back and enjoy the insanity in the comfort of your own home. We’re calling this crazy, uncensored, no-holds-barred show the “Live Larry and His Flask Variety Hour: Kicking and Streaming” and it’s happening on StageIt. This gig is limited to the first 400 people who sign up, so run, don’t walk, and click here to get your ticket and more information: http://bit.ly/1cWYuX9
WHAT ARE WE DOING DURING THE SHOW?
During this very special, possibly one-time only show, we’re going to play a ton of songs for you, chat with you, take requests, tell jokes, answer probing questions and get wild and crazy.
WE’RE GIVING AWAY SPECIAL PRIZES TO OUR TOP SUPPORTERS TOO!
Yes, there’s more: some VERY special prizes will be rewarded to our top supporters during the show (top supporters in the world of StageIt are those of you inclined to tip us the most generously during our performance):
1) we’ll make a custom mixtape for one of you, hand-decorated and Flask-curated with love, and send it to you via mail, sealed with a group kiss
2) we’ll give one of you a “VIP FOR LIFE” pass to any Flask show, anywhere, for this life and the next one too
3) we’ll be giving one lucky individual a very special, and very rare, pack of signed Flask tour posters, spanning our 10 years of creating mayhem and playing music on the road
4) we’ll dedicate and perform a rare deep cut of our choosing from the Flask back catalog to one special fan during the show
5) if someone gets ballsy and decides to tips us 5000 Notes during our show (to understand what “Notes” are in StageIt-land, click here: http://bit.ly/1cWYuX9), our very own Andrew Carew will take one for the team and shave his beard live online, for your viewing pleasure and our amusement…and then we’ll send the proof to the lucky bidder.
So what are you waiting for? Tell everyone you know because this is going to be hilarious, chaotic and entertaining, guaranteed!
To get your ticket : http://bit.ly/1cWYuX9
Add Larry And His Flask to My Radar